About FPC East Seattle
At F-O-R-T-U-N-E Personnel Consultants of East Seattle, it is not only our goal to match our candidates experience and capabilities to the positions we work on but also more importantly to foster a long term relationship as a result of a match. We go beyond the technical fit when seeking a match. We also focus on individual interest and motivational factors in taking on a new position with a resulting longer term match.
FPC of East Seattle is a member of a group of independently owned FPC offices located throughout the United States. Formerly known as F-O-R-T-U-N-E Personnel Consultants. FPC has set a distinguished standard for leadership and quality since 1959. FPC of East Seattle upholds a commitment to integrity, honesty and professionalism in executive recruiting, since 1995.
Areas of Specialty
FPC of East Seattle Specializes In:
- On and off Road Mobile Heavy Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Hydraulics Systems & Components
- Material Conveyance, Storage, Retrieval and Packaging Systems
Servicing Functional Disciplines:
- All Engineering
- Manufacturing Operations
- Purchasing, Materials Management, Supply Chain and Logistics
- Business Development, Product Marketing and Sales