|The Mission Statement for FPC of Raleigh highlights the focus of our business, principles that define how we will conduct business, and values and beliefs that guide how we behave with our hiring companies, candidates and co-workers. Abiding by these principles and guidelines has been instrumental in our past success and will be essential to our future success.
“WE FULFILL CLIENT EMPLOYMENT NEEDS IN A MANNER THAT FOSTERS LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS.”
We will abide by the following values, beliefs and behaviors in carrying out the mission:
- Serving companies worldwide in the contingency, retainer and interim sectors.
- Achieving superior performance and preferred partner status by: treating others (employer representatives, candidates, co-workers and suppliers) as we wish to be treated; with
- Performing in an ethical, honest and professional manner
- Earning the trust of clients, leading to lasting partnerships
- Being customer driven by listening and meeting client needs
- Presenting only qualified candidates to employers
- Managing all steps of the placement process through to completion
- Upgrading our skills through continuing education and training
- Evaluating and using technology to enhance our effectiveness
- Fostering and maintaining a mutually supportive work environment
We Respect Your Privacy.
All information entrusted to us is kept in the strictest of confidence.
Personal information you provide to us is used solely by F-O-R-T-U-N-E and is never sold or given to third parties for any purpose without approval. In order for us to help you – tell you about a job opportunity or tell you about new products and services that we believe may benefit you – we ask personal information. That information is for our use only.